2015 Social Selling Keynote Seminar by Shane Gibson author of Guerrilla Social Media Marketing and Sociable! Full conference keynote speech to the Andrew Westlund Group at the Hanger.
Core lessons covered in the keynote speech:
- The Rules of Engagement in social media for sales professionals
- How to define and hone in on your target “nano-markets” online
- How your social graph impacts your ability to close deals and generate leads.
- How to maximize your LinkedIn profile so it attracts clients.
- How becoming an expert content curator can build credibility and influence on LinkedIn.
- Key social search and social media monitoring tools to find opportunities and gather business intelligence.
- How tools like Hootsuite and social CRM can pull all of your social networking together and make it easy and profitable to manage.
Brands discussed: Ford, Hootsuite, Blenz Coffee,