Please be sure to join us at the Savannah REIA Monthly Meeting on Monday, September 10th at at 6:30PM at the Homewood Suites Savannah located at 5820 White Bluff Rd, Savannah, GA with "Mr. Land Trust", Randy Hughes on how and why you should be using Land Trusts to purchase and control your real estate deals to financial privacy and asset protection.
Perhaps you’ve heard other seasoned investors talking about buying houses in trust but didn’t know what they were talking about. Now is your chance to find out more about why Land Trusts are so important for your real estate business and your family's financial security.
Randy will explain to you how you can:
- Make bigger profits when selling on an installment contract
- Eliminate the risk of selling on a note or contract
- Make more money when selling on a lease-option
- Eliminate confrontations with tenants
- Combine this one essential step with LLC’s for dy-no-mite asset protection
- Avoid due-on-sale, transfer taxes, re-assessment upon sale and seasoning issues
- Obtain privacy of ownership and avoid frivolous lawsuits
- Answers to your questions on Land Trusts and more!
As always, Savannah REIA Members can attend the event at no charge and First Time Guests no charge as well. Be sure to bring your business cards with you and join us for an evening of real estate deals, vendors, networking, education and fun! See you there!