28
The Rotary Club of Lexington was chartered October 1, 1915, as Club #182. The first club president was George T. Graves. Over the years t...
The Rotary Club of Lexington was chartered October 1, 1915, as Club #182. The first club president was George T. Graves. Over the years the club has raised over $1,000,000 for a variety of community and international service projects. The 365-member club is a part of Rotary International District 6740, which covers the eastern section of the state and contains forty-four clubs with some two thousand Rotarians. The club meets weekly at noon on Thursdays at Fasig-Tipton on Newtown Pike.
to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...