- slice of sprouted grain bread, can be frozen (we used Ezekiel bread in the video)
- few spoonfuls of tomato sauce
- few spoonfuls of shredded cheese (we used shredded mozzarella in this video)
- and a few basil leaves
Feel free to add other toppings as desired.
1. Generously spread the tomato sauce on the slice of bread as shown.
2. Top generously with the shredded cheese.
3. Toast in a toaster oven until cheese is melted and browned.
4. Top with basil leaves.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and visit us for more recipes, tips, and solutions at http://www.OneTwoSimpleCook...
Copyright 2013-2015 1-2 Simple Cooking, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
1-2 Simple Cooking is a trademark of 1-2 Simple Cooking, LLC.