-- See what happened at the nation's first event for foodies who love travel and travelers who love food.
At the Taste Trekkers Expo, foodies discover new places to go throughout New England and the rest of the country. It features demonstrations and presentations from chefs, farmers, food bloggers, travel writers, winemakers, beer brewers and more. Held September 20-22, 2013 in Providence, Rhode Island.
The Expo included:
- Cocktail reception at The Dorrance
- Group dinners at restaurants all over Providence
- Keynote speech by Matt Jennings
- Sessions on cuisines from different regions
- A tasting pavilion
- A panel discussion on food tourism
- A food truck brunch
- Culinary walking tours