This month is the one year anniversary of the Monty Python reunion live shows at the O2, London - “Monty Python Live (mostly) – One Down Five to Go”. To celebrate we’re launching our first official YouTube competition.
Send us videos of you acting out one of the sketches that was featured in the O2 live show and/or re-enacting one of the song and dance routines from the show, and you’ll be entered into a competition to win Monty Python merchandise and have your video featured on the Official Monty Python YouTube Channel.
1. Upload the video to your own channel on YouTube;
2. Include in the title the name of the sketch, e.g. “Monty Python “Nudge Nudge” sketch”;
3. At the end of the title enter the competition name - #livemostly1
4. Also add #livemostly1 into the video tags.
• The competition will run from 1 – 20 July, 2015.
• Last date for submissions is 20 July, 2015 (the 1st Anniversary of “The Last Night of the Pythons”).
• All footage must be original and not include any copyrighted material.
• The winner will be announced on www.montypython.com on 27 July 2015.