What did you do in 2014?
This video shows the highlights of 2014, from descending the Rippeteck [2126m] in the Austrian Alps by bike, riding the most spectacular natural Welsh terrain and exploring the off-piste areas in the Italian Dolomites.
MTB locations (in order of appearance after intro)
- Ridge, Black Mountains, Wales
- Predigstuhl descent, Salzburg, Austrian Alps
- Mynydd Troed, Black Mountains, Wales
- Secret trail, Wales
- Planai Bike Park, Schadming, Austrian Alps
- Wagrain Bike Park, Salzburg, Austrian Alps
- Cwm Rhaeadr, Wales
- Rippeteck descent, Styria, Austrian Alps
- Bike Park Wales, Wales
- All skiing was filmed in the Dolomiti Superski ski region of the Italian Alps including Canazei, Alba, Arabba and Selva within Val Gardena and Val Di Fassa.
Camera: GoPro Hero 2 in ProTune 960p 48fps with 4x3 to wide effect in GoPro Studio.
Music: Krale - Frontier (ft. Jasmina Lin & Jay Christopher) [NCS Release]
This song is licensed under a creative commons license.
Please take some time to view my channel: http://bit.ly/bendunster
And my 2013 - A Year With A GoPro: http://youtu.be/yPr_7bMyFNk
Please also visit my channel partner: bit.ly/DanielHarding
His channel is similar to mine with MTB and Motocross.