Creatives always have a project in the works. Often, we have MANY projects that we're trying to complete, or we're always learning about new things to implement. As a result, we think that we'll never get anything done and start to feel overwhelmed.
Is this you? Do you always have so much on your plate that you feel like you'll never catch up?
In this video, I give you tips to help you:
- Keep your expectations of yourself in check
- Limit the pressure you put on yourself
- Keep other people's expectations of you in check
- Figure out how to find your focus
- Take care of yourself and your sanity
- Control what's on your plate and limit constraints on your time
These are the exact steps I've taken to control my feelings of overwhelm.
Want more tips on building your personal brand? Grab my free Personal Branding Jumpstart course: bit.ly/pbjcourse