Top Local SEO tips for Palm Coast businesses in Flagler County, FL.http://m4worldwide.com/
1. Pick Your Keywords Carefully – Keywords are the most important factor when it comes to search engine optimization. When choosing them, think of search phrases your target audience would use when searching for your type of product or service in Palm Coast.
2. Offer High-Quality Content – Consistently creating good, unique content is an important factor for ranking your website.
3. Create a Page for Each Location – If your business has more than one physical location, create a page on your website for each location.
4. Claim and Optimize Local Listings – Claim & fully complete profiles on local listing sites. Use your real company name, do not use P.O. boxes or toll-free phone numbers, remove any duplicate listings, and choose the proper categories.
5. Get Solid NAP Citations – Citations are “mentions” of your NAP (name, address, and phone number) across the web. The more citations you have the better because they help validate your business in the eyes of search engines.
6. Encourage Customer Reviews – A steady stream of customer reviews can help boost your search engine rankings, as well as convert your prospects into customers.
7. Don’t Over-Optimize – When optimizing your site and other online properties, do not “over-optimize” as this can do more harm than good.
8. Optimize for Mobile Searches – Millions of consumers are using mobile devices to find local businesses, so “mobile” and “local” go hand in hand.
9. Use Social Media – Social signals now play a huge role in the SEO process, so your business needs to have a social presence to help with optimization.
10. Use Images and Videos – Images and videos are powerful for grabbing attention and conversions; but they’re also key for local SEO.
Contact us for more info: