Our intrepid explorer counts the top 5 things to do with grown-ups at Kew Gardens
1. Let them run free - along the giant log trail, through woodlands and across acres of green space
2. Be amazed - by the view from the treetop walkway and the wonder of the iconic Palm House, from the largest palms to the world’s oldest pot plant.
3. Feed their brains - with stories and history, art and science and amazement!
4. Be an explorer - discover wildlife and worlds from the desert to the rainforest, all in one day
5. Be together with friends and family, share a special and totally memorable day in our Gardens of epic adventurehttp://www.kew.org/kids
This October half term, join us as we attempt to save Kew from The Great Spice Heist!
Pirate Pepperbeard and his dastardly crew are attempting to steal Kew's most valuable spices. Go on an adventure around the Gardens and help us thwart his plans. http://www.kew.org/spiceheist