In this video I will share the experience of creating a Kubernetes cluster in the top 4 current Cloud providers:
1. Amazon AWS EKS (Elastic Kubernetes Service).
2. Microsoft Azure AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service).
3. Google Cloud Platform GKE (Google Cloud Kubernetes Service).
4. IBM Cloud IKS (IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service).
Practical demonstration of the use of Kubernetes in the 4 main cloud providers.
Three basic tests will be performed on this video:
1. Creation of the Kubernetes cluster with a newly created account.
2. Access to the cluster through Kubectl (link of kubectl to Kubernetes Master)
3. Deploy a Simple App (We will use the Guestbook application)
Questions and suggestions: