Get Your Body Ready to be Pool-Side!:http://sixpackshortcuts.com...
I'm Samantha with Insane Home Fat Loss and today I'm going go over with you one of the biggest weight loss downfalls that many people face. So listen up, because it's when you have knowledge like this that you can truly succeed in meeting your goals because you'll know you're doing it right. Let's get the bod of our dreams!
0:09 One of the BIGGEST pitfalls with any weight loss diet is: The amount of sugar you consume!
- Sugars sneak up in foods all the time and you may not even realize it.
- Sugar substitutes can play a key role by cutting calories and curbing cravings... but which one should you choose?
Well, I'm about to breakdown some of top sugar substitutes:
0:41 Artificial sweeteners:
- Sweet-n-Low (Saccharin), Equal (Aspartame) and Splenda (Sucralose)
- All of these have no calories, are cheap, artificially made and are FDA approved as food additives.
- Despite popular belief, there is no real evidence that these cause cancer, migraines, metabolic damage, etc...
1:29 Sugar Alcohol:
- Xylitol, Erythritol and Mannitol.
- Be cautious with these, even though they're low in calories they still have a calorie value.
- These are basically carbs which can spike your insulin, cause an upset stomach as well as add to your overall caloric intake.
2:19 Novel sweeteners:
- Stevia and Monk Fruit.
- These are your plant-derived sweeteners and range from about 0 - 2 calories per serving.
- Their carb content is low, and both are FDA approved and considered safe.
- Also a good aspect is that they may contain same antioxidant properties since they're plant derived.
- The only downside is that they're a little more pricey than your other sugar substitutes.
Again, what I want you to take away from this is that the key to weight loss is limiting your sugar intake. These options I just went over can definitely help you and just leave it up to your taste buds to decide which one you prefer!
For more workouts, diet and nutrition advice like what you saw here today as well as some more awesome tips and tricks... come back and see us again and click on any of the links you see here. Don't forget to leave your comments below to let me know what you thought about this workout and what you'd like to see more of and keep those progress pics coming in - Y'all are doing some great work out there!
See y'all next time, Peace!
And, would you like to know the best ways to get fit WITHOUT a gym? Check this out:http://sixpackshortcuts.com...
Thanks y'all for watching, I know how tough it is to lose that extra weight and feel good about yourself... I was was right where you are not too long ago. But stick with it, once you have your diet and workout routine down it's just a matter of time before you're right where you want to be. It took me a while to figure it out but once I started doing it the right way, the fat just melted off.
Here's how I did it - It's EASY:http://sixpackshortcuts.com...
Remember to Share the video with your friends on Facebook!https://youtu.be/-DKH4bm8jcY