Get Lean and Toned FASTER Than You Ever Thought Possible!:http://sixpackshortcuts.com...
What's up Guys,
I'm Samantha with Insane Home Fat Loss and today I'm going to take you through a killer Upper Body Circuit Challenge. As you can tell this is going to be all about the upper body today, so follow along on this one because having a sleek, toned upper body automatically makes you look that much more tight and toned. This is a real quick workout, so push yourself today and be THAT much closer to having the body of your dreams!
You won't need that much space today or any equipment, you can do all of this right where you are right now and hit every part of your arms!
6 Exercises / 15 Reps Each / 3 Rounds / Minimal Rest Time
1) Modified Jumping Jacks
2) Push Ups
3) Plank Levels
4) V - Push Ups
5) Body Weight Dips
6) Alternating Jabs
You Ready? This is going to be a good one... Let's Go!
0:45 Jumping Jacks with a Press
- Put your arms straight up (like you're calling a touchdown!) instead of out to your sides.
1:01 Push Ups
- On your knees is ok if you need to, but try to do as many as you can on your toes first.
1:24 Plank Levels
- Start in a Plank position and on your elbows, push up to your hands then go back down again... that's one.
1:58 V - Push Ups
- From your plank position, bring your feet closer to your hands so that your butt is up in air and your body makes that "V" shape.
- Turn your hands inward so that your fingers face each other.
- Then do a push up so that your elbows go out wide and your forehead almost touches the ground.
2:34 Body Weight Dips
- Flip over and put your hands on the ground with your fingers facing towards your body and lift your but off the floor with your knees slightly bent.
- Make sure your shoulders are directly over your wrists and then bend your elbows to dip down to where your butt barely touches the ground.
3:05 Alternating Jabs
- Hop up on your feet and get in a really wide stance, toes facing outward.
- And just jab it out, careful to keep control and not snap your elbow.
And that's Round 1! Go ahead and get a quick drink because we're moving on to Round 2...
3:26 Round 2 - Let's pick up the pace a little bit... Go!
6:01 Round 3
Whew, that's it! That's your Upper Body Circuit for today... hopefully you're tired, and if not don't hesitate to add a couple more rounds to this till you feel the burn! I know I'm feeling it now, every part of my arms hurt.
For more workouts like the one you saw here today, diet and nutrition advice as well as awesome tips and tricks... come back and see us again and click on any of the links you see here. Don't forget to leave your comments below to let me know what you thought about this workout and what you'd like to see more of and keep those progress pics coming in - Y'all are doing some great work out there!
Thanks for joining me on this workout today!
And, would you like to know the best ways to get fit WITHOUT a gym? Check this out:http://sixpackshortcuts.com...
Thanks y'all for watching, I know how tough it is to lose that extra weight and feel good about yourself... I was was right where you are not too long ago. But stick with it, once you have your diet and workout routine down it's just a matter of time before you're right where you want to be. It took me a while to figure it out but once I started doing it the right way, the fat just melted off.
Here's how I did it - It's EASY:http://sixpackshortcuts.com...
Remember to Share the video with your friends on Facebook!https://youtu.be/7_fAJZHsIlY