We're all thirsty for something: love, acceptance, fulfillment, purpose. But where are you going to get a drink? The world is full of different wells that we drink from, but if you drink from what the world offers, you'll be thirsty again and again. There is only one Well, Jesus, that offers living water that won't run dry.
Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs & Jesus' I AM Statements:
- For Physiological Needs, Jesus says, "I Am the Bread of Life"
- For Safety Needs, Jesus says, "I Am the Light of the Word"
- For Love & Belonging Needs, Jesus says, "I am the Door"
- For Esteem Needs, Jesus says, "I am the Good Shepherd"
- For Self-Actualization, Jesus says, "I am the Vine"
Speaker: Marissa Coloma
Date: March 2, 2018