GE Fanuc PLC ACC301 Battery Installation Instructions & Test Tutorial
This video is a tutorial for training and troubleshooting purposes using the IC693ACC301 battery and GE Proficy* Machine Edition Software.
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2ugpnnc
We stock and sell all GE Fanuc Series 90-30 PLC. For more technical information and availability, visit our website at http://www.pdfsupply.com/
or call us today toll free at 1-800-360-6802
Our repair technicians are capable of repairing GE PLC parts the same day. Our 33 years of automation expertise allows us to provide a process for identifying PLC problems as well as test procedures, which will help you recover from a factory-down situation. For more information on our repair services visit pdfsupply.com/repair.php or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GE Fanuc PLC Series 90-30 IC693ACC301:
SKU 2176343 : UPC 0799705802476
PLC Replacement Battery for all CPU's and PCM modules (qty 2)
- The long-life Lithium battery (IC693ACC301) used to maintain the contents of the CMOS RAM memory in the CPU is accessed by removing the cover plate located at the bottom of the power supply face-plate.
- This battery is mounted on a plastic clip attached to the inside of this cover. The battery is wired to a small Berg female connector that connects to either of the two Berg male connectors mounted on the Power Supply printed circuit board.
- This battery can be replaced with power applied to the PLC.
* If a Low Battery Warning (BATT LED turns ON) occurs, replace the battery located in the power supply before removing power from the rack. Otherwise, there is a possibility that data will be corrupted or the application program will be cleared from memory.
* To avoid the chance of losing the contents of RAM memory, you can carefully perform the following steps with PLC power ON. This procedure should only be performed by qualified electrical personnel who are trained in applicable electrical safety rules and procedures.
** Failure to follow standard electrical safety practice can result in injury or death to personnel, damage to equipment, or both.
MSDS Sheet: http://support.ge-ip.com/su...
How to install new battery:
1. Carefully insert the tip a small pocket-size screwdriver approximately 1/4 inch (6 mm) into the battery cover removal slot, located beneath the battery cover.
2. Gently rotate the screwdriver about 45 degrees to loosen the cover.
3. Remove cover with fingers. The battery is mounted in a clip on the back of the cover. It has a pair of leads with a connector that is plugged-in to a connector on a circuit board inside the
4. Carefully reach into battery cavity with your fingers (do not use a metal object to do this) and unplug the battery connector.
5. Remove the old battery from the clip on the battery cover and set it aside. Be careful not to mix it up with the new battery.
6. Carefully reach into battery cavity with your fingers (do not use a metal object to do this) and plug in new battery connector.
7. Clip new battery into clip on battery cover.
8. Snap battery cover back onto power supply. ~
Follow Us On Twitter: https://twitter.com/ge_fanu...
Like Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GE...