Have you heard of the Arduino? Its a small but powerful micro-controller that can be used to create many amazing things. An Arduino can be used to sense its own environment, connect and communicate with the Internet, manipulate devices around it, send messages, and much much more. Last year, over 700,000 hobbyists were using and contributing to the Arduino environment.
This course is designed to take you from 0 to 100 with Arduino in less than an hour. At the end of the course, you'll be fully familiarized with Arduino and ready to build your own applications and devices. Ideally, this course is for beginners who want to get their toes wet with the Arduino system but those already familiar with Arduino can still learn from the techniques used in this course.
What you'll learn in this course:
- How to setup the Arduino software and start outputting code
- How to understand and write code that your Arduino can understand
- How to setup Serial communication
- How to use a breadboard, and RGB sensor, and a LED Pin.
- How to create a variety of functions that interact with your Arduino
- How to create a device that detects your rooms temperature and changes colors accordingly.
ALL IN LESS THAN AN HOUR!
The course codes will be found at: http://www.danielandrade.net
00:00 - Introduction + Parts Needed for the Course
01:51 - What is this Arduino?! & Getting Started (Install Software + Blink LED)
06:52 - Challenge 01 & Challenge 02
08:04 - Serial Communication
11:36 - Understanding the Breadboard and Connecting our Temperature Sensor
14:31 - Programming the DHT11 Temperature Sensor
24:08 - Connecting the RGB LED to the Breadboard
24:08 - Programming the RGB LED
35:57 - Connecting everything for our last project
38:05 - Coding the Moodlamp
46:25 - It works!!! THE END :)
Thanks to Eduardo R. Moreira ( https://edurmoreira.com
) for the intro video!!