Mortal Kombat XL - Alien (Acidic) Basic Combos & Setups
1) j.2, f134 XX EX QCF+1, f134 XX QCF+3
2) j.2, f134 XX EX QCF+1, f134 XX EX QCF+3 (Absolutely pointless unless you're positive this will kill... or if you want to SWAG out.)
3) j.2, f134 XX EX QCF+4, f134 XX EX QCF+1, f134 XX EX QCF+3
4) j.2, f134 XX EX QCF+4, f134 XX EX QCF+1, f13 XX EX QCB+2
5) b11u4, b11u4, b11 XX EX QCB+4 (Reset), b113 XX EX QCB+2, 214 XX EX QCB+2 (b113 & 214 strings MUST be canceled prior to the 4th final hit otherwise you lose your cancel window)
This character in the corner, with this variation is terrifying. Acidic damage stacks EXTREMELY fast. Feel free to experiment with your own setups using acid. The tail sweep (QCB+3) is also extremely useful in any variation with the xenomorph. Mind you none of this is "guarenteed" per-say, but the Alien's pressure/oki game in the corner is pretty scary, ESP. against people that aren't minding their blocks; acid stacks fast.
6) b11u4, f134 (slight pause) XX X-RAY
I'm sure there is a lot more tech out there. This is just some basic stuff I've found thus far several hours into using the character. Cheers.
Mortal Kombat Xhttps://store.playstation.c...