Learn How To Structure Deals for PASSIVE INCOME Like The Top 1% of Investors
If you are a new or experienced investors who is looking for passive income, please read on. Fast cash from flipping properties is great, but isn't the REAL goal to generate passive income in amounts big enough to support your family for your life and beyond... without you working all the time?
That's some seriously ambitious thinking, but we have as our special guest presenter this month who is a master expert at teaching normal folks how to think like the very wealthy and put together deals that create the maximum return with minimum risk.
This training was developed by George Antone, the author of the 3 best-selling books The Wealthy Code, The Bankers Code and The Debt Millionaire. George is an award-winning educator, financier, investor and entrepreneur. He is also the creator of the largest network of private money lenders in the world, and the go-to person that the big players turn to for help in structuring their larger deals.
Get yourself and your partners, friends, family and anyone else that you want to be influenced to think bigger and make more passive income, and please RSVP and come to our Chattanooga REIA event on Thursday, February 1st at 6:30PM at the Hilton Garden Inn located at 2343 Shallowford Village Drive, Chattanooga, TN, where George's top trainer Paul Rossano will share:
- The most closely guarded strategies of the TOP 1% of investors in the world
- How to STRUCTURE your real estate investments to MINIMIZE risk and maximize upside
- How to QUANTIFY risk and return, and how to adjust both METRICS to make deals work for you
- What key MISTAKES to avoid in order to earn CONSISTENT and dependable passive income
- Develop massive CONFIDENCE in your deals by structuring them with perfect precision like the best of the best
- How to live a dream LIFESTYLE with less work and less stress but more money and more FREEDOM!
If you are serious about building passive income while minimizing risk; and you have been looking for a serious discussion of how that works, THIS IS IT! Make sure you are there with us on Thursday, February 1st to hear it!