What motivates you to come into the lab each day? How can the work you do today affect someone’s life in the future? We asked scientists in biomedicine to share their perspectives on the potential impact of their research on the scientific community and beyond.
👉Visit us: https://cellsignal.com
- Science and technology have this amazing ability to transform our lives.
- There is so much that we can do which haven't been done so far. So that actually, essentially, drives me daily to go into the lab and then do something which hasn't been done so far.
- The coolest thing I can think of is that the work I do can help create new medicines that will help people be not sick, and be healed and live better lives.
- I work with Alzheimer's disease.
- I work with opioid addiction genetics.
- We are working on autism.
- The neuroscience of stroke.
- The research that I'm doing can actually impact the world, actually. But I believe that it has a capacity that even if just a little bit of my research reaches someone, that'll have an impact for the better, and I truly honestly believe that.
👉About CST®: Cell Signaling Technology (CST) is a private, family-owned company, founded by scientists and dedicated to providing high-quality research tools to the biomedical research community. Our employees operate worldwide from our U.S. headquarters in Massachusetts, and our offices in the Netherlands, China, and Japan. https://cellsignal.com/about
Cell Signaling Technology and CST are registered trademarks of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.