Firstly, I'd like to introduce you to one of the newest Ask Me Makeup models, Natalie! Isn't she beautiful?! You'll be seeing much more of Natalie!
This is a 60s/Sixties makeup look designed for the modern girl. It's a mod look that's adapted for 2010. If you want to mix it up a bit, instead of black in the socket line, try a colour like purple or turquoise. For a more authentic 60s look try a bolder pale pink lipstick. Or if you want a more toned down mod look, use more natural false eyelashes and thin out the eyeliner round the eye. Just follow the basic concepts and create your own look!
Makeup used in this video:
* Mac Studio Fix Foundation in NC25
* Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NC20
* Chi Chi Bronzer
* Urban Decay Primer Potion
* Napoleon off-white eyeshadow (Colour disc 5)
* Paris Berlin Maquillage Professional Eye Pencil in Brown & Black
* Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme (01 Ice Gold)
* Chi Chi Black Liquid Eyeliner Pen
* Mac False Lashes
* Lashgrip Glue
* Kryolan Eyeshadow Palette
* Kit Cosmetics Duo Cheek and Lip Creme (in Turn It On)
* DB Australia Lip Pencil (in Baby Rose)
* Jemma Kidd Lip Gloss (in Sassy)
Clothing in this video:
* All Alannah Hill- Feather stole used as a skirt, pearl cardigan and diamante bows in black and peach.
Music in this video:
Brigitte Bardot- "Moi je joue"
Kitty, Daisy and Lewis- "Going Up The Country" and "Buggin' Blues"
Join my new Facebook page and see more photos from this shoot!http://www.facebook.com/hom...