Effective Today i.e 15/01/2017, 12907 Bandra Terminus Hazrat Nizamuddin Maharashtra Sampark Kranti Express gets brand new LHB Coaches. I decided to do a short run from Bandra Terminus to Borivali to experience the journey in LHB 3 Tier Sleeper Coach. The description can be read as follows;
1) I reached Bandra Terminus at 16:20Hrs and saw BRC WAP-7# 30464 just coupled to 12907.
2) I took a snap of my 3 Tier Sleeper Coach from outside.
3) At 16:38Hrs, 3mins late we departed from Bandra Terminus and halted immediately due to chain pulling.
4) Have a look at Brand New Non Ac 3 Tier Sleeper Coach. Coach was S3.
5) Going past Bandra Terminus Electric Locomotive Shed.
6) We negotiate turnouts, do a parallel run with Emu, smoothly skip Santacruz station and overtake same Emu.
7) We overtake a slow Emu, cross another emu, skip Andheri, do a great parallel run and overtake emu at Jogeshwari.
8) After we left Jogeshwari, 6350Hp WAP-7 accelerated very well and showed great aggression at Goregaon.
9) I went to another 3 Tier Sleeper Coach and took its interiors. The Train was running almost packed. So got limited empty berths to take coverage.
10) Although I purchased ticket till Vadodara, I was extremely satisfied, got down at Borivali and took its departure. The speed was perfect to capture brand new train.
Camera: SONY FDR AX100E
My playlist/album/collection of LHB RAKES - SPEEDING UP INDIAN RAILWAYS can be seen as follows;https://www.youtube.com/pla...