You might find yourself wondering if it’s time to replace your windows. We’ve gathered a list of ways to tell if it’s time to ditch your old windows and get new windows installed:
1. Do your curtains blow or do you feel wind through your windows even when they are closed?
2. Is there condensation between your window panes?
3. Do you have cracked, rotted or warped windows sills?
4. Can you feel the heat or cold through your windows?
5. Are your energy bills high in the summer and winter?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it’s probably time you replaced your windows.
Vinyl replacement windows are a great option if you’re experiencing any of these problems because they won’t crack, rot or warp and you can have beautiful windows for years to come.
Best of all, they are extremely energy efficient so you don’t have to deal with the drafts (not to mention the wasted energy) any longer. Plus, professionally installed windows cut down on air infiltration, outside noises and outdoor allergens. Our windows tilt in for easy cleaning from inside your home – no more ladders!
To see a list of frequently asked questions about windows, visit: http://www.americaswindowus...
To learn more tips on replacement windows, visit: http://www.americaswindowus...
To view our window replacement options, visit: http://www.americaswindowus...
Like Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AmericasWindow
Follow Us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/americas_window
Add Us on Google+: www.plus.google.com/u/0/+Americaswindowusa/posts