Patrick, founder of All About Driveways featured on Denvers CBS Channel 4 and Haystack Colorado. In this video you'll learn what All About Driveways is about and why it's important to hire the right asphalt paving contractor or concrete contractor to do your next driveway paving, driveway sealing, or driveway repair job. Learn how to find concrete contractors and driveway paving contractors and how to avoid the untethical contractors out there!
Originally this TV segment was done to help people find driveway paving contractors in Denver, but the demand has spread all across the country
Learn more by visiting our website or call us at 866-966-9939!
All About Driveways is the leading driveway installation and maintenance industry watchdogs. We help consumers 5 different ways:
1) You can access dozens of free videos on the proper installation and maintenance of driveways whether it be asphalt, concrete, interlocking pavers and even crushed stone or gravel driveways. These videos will provide you with all of the knowledge you'll need in order to spot a good honest and reliable contractor to install or perform maintenance on your driveway. You'll also learn how to avoid the bad guys... the rip off contractors!
2) You can access free videos on "Do It Yourself" maintenance for your driveway.
3) You can find a reliable contractor in our Trusted Contractor Resource Center. Each and every contractor listed on our website has been background checked, they're insurance verified and they're experience verified so that you can feel relaxed about whether you've hired the right contractor to install or maintain your driveway.
4) We'll help you review proposals from contractors and help you choose the right contractor! This is a FREE service to help you get the job done right!
4) If you feel you've been ripped off by a driveway contractor, contact us. We'll investigate the issue and contact the contractor to try and resolve it. In the end if in fact the contractor has ripped you off, we'll aggressively warn consumers in your area that that company is not to be trusted through aggressive search engine optimization and local media outlets. The bad contractors definitely don't want to get on our bad side!
Thanks for watching!