Video Source: http://salafi.tv
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salafitv
Title: Refutation of Ibrāhīm Ar-Ruhaylī
1. Shaykh 'Ubayd bin Abdillāh Al-Jābirī
2. Shaykh Muhammad bin Hādī Al-Madkhalī
3. Shaykh Ahmad bin 'Umar Bāzmūl
4. Shaykh Sālih bin Fawzān Al-Fawzān
Translation source: http://mtws.posthaven.com/
• Why did the Scholars refute Doctor Ibrāhīm Ar-Ruhaylī?
Doctor Ibrāhīm Ar-Ruhaylī - may Allah guide us and guide him - stated the following principle: "Knowledge is taken from every person who possesses knowledge. Even if a person has knowledge, but he does not declare Jahm bin Safwān to be an innovator, then leave off the fact that he does not declare Jahm bin Safwān to be an innovator and still take knowledge from him."
• Who is Jahm bin Safwān?
Jahm bin Safwān is from those who said the Qur'ān was created, and he promoted this belief. Shaykh of Islām ibn Taymiyyah stated in his book of Fatāwa in 'Aqīdah that Jahm bin Safwān was executed for hypocrisy and apostasy.