The STARFORCE PI on Kickstarter NOW! Pledge here: https://www.kickstarter.com...
Welcome Back, Marty!
Coming the 15th of November to Kickstarter: The STARFORCE PI Electronic Tabletop Mini-Arcade - The Ultimate Dimension in Portable Arcade Gaming!
For our German friends, in case the video doesn't load, check http://www.starforcepi.com/...
For €199 you can get a fully loaded gaming console based on early 1980s electronic tabletop games, featuring full-sized microswitch joystick and buttons, blasting stereo speakers, accurate video playback, and a durable, portable form factor. With a modular design, off-the-shelf components and a Raspberry Pi at its core, the STARFORCE PI will support an impressive library of classic gaming systems, and truly does, what Nintendon't.
For hackers & modders, barebone systems, arcade shields and cases will be offered seperately, so you can build your own mini-arcade.
Raspberry Pi B+ [Upgradeable to RPi2]
- 4.2 inch TFT set to 4:3 ratio in 320x240 res.
- Sunken behind a magnified, tinted screen
- Adjustable vertical/tate or horizontal pos.
- 2x Stereo Speaker
- 3.5mm jack for headphones
- 8-way microswitch arcade joystick [Upgradeable to SANWA Joystick]
- 4x 24mm microswitch arcade buttons
- Power/reset/coin/start/select buttons
- Modular 1980’s design, for easy hacking and modding
- Arcade Shield (hwhardsoft) for RasPi
- 2x USB-input
- 3000 mAh Li-ion battery (~5+ hours)
Weight & Dimensions
- 900 grams, 15cm x 18cm x 25cm