To best encapsulate what policies our National Optimists Party propounds, let me excerpt from our Seven Point Program. As the foundation for our Age of Popular Luxury, we:
- Keep the peace;
- Provide health assurance;
- Revitalize education;
- Deploy sustainable energy systems;
- Renovate communications and transportation infrastructure;
- Develop and propagate atomically precise manufacturing and;
- Effect environmental reparation and restoration.
Please note that in using the word ‘foundation,’ I mean to state that these seven points constitute the basis, the prerequisite conditions necessary for our society to flourish, not the heights to which our Age of Popular Luxury can rise.