*READ THIS* - Descriptions, Questions and Timings
QUESTIONS LIST - CLICK TIME TO SKIP TO QUESTION:
1) Talk us through your background 1:06
2) Discussing The Blackthorn Trust 3:22
3) Discussing the £10,000 5:14
4) Discussing my crisis 5:40
5) Discussing my adventure 8:05
6) What I learnt from this experience 24:32
7) If you could go back five years, what advice would you give yourself? 27:51
Today I interview the amazing Susie Chassagne, and what a great interview it was.
Susie experienced significant personal challenges in 2016, when her marriage suddenly ended after a short time, of what seemed like a happy marriage. Her whole life suddenly changed.
Trying to find a way to deal with this, Susie attended 'Yestival' (google it) an amazing place to get inspired, and her whole life changed again, but this time with an amazing outcome
Susie decided that she would take on the challenge of learning how to Kayak in a very short time, and raise money - £10,000! for The Blackthorn Trust - an amazing charity helping people with various physical and mental health disabilities.
We discuss her challenges and what she has learnt from this experience, I hope it inspires you!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE CONTENT!
Be sure to follow Susie and The Blackthorn Trust on social media