YouTube home #HappyBirthdayYouTube
Upload
Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell
29,993

Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell

  • Totally Biased Moves to FXX

    54,276 views 1 year ago
    New Season, New Channel, Same Totally Biased opinions. Get Totally Biased 5 nights a week. Show less
    Read more
  • Popular uploads Play

    This item has been hidden
  • Uploads Play

    • Totally Biased: Interview with Jim Norton - Duration: 8 minutes, 12 seconds.

      • 1 year ago
      • 31,041 views
      Kamau welcomes comedian Jim Norton! They discuss the response to his debate on our show, when and why he censors himself and the politics of comedy!
    • Totally Biased: Citizen Dwayne Kennedy - Sleep Clinic - Duration: 5 minutes, 23 seconds.

      • 1 year ago
      • 7,699 views
      Dwayne Kennedy has issues sleeping; so he pays a visit to premier sleep doctor Dr. Michael J. Breus to get a diagnosis! Nothing makes Dwayne feel more at ease than having 100 electrodes strapped to...
    • Totally Biased: Colorado's Weird Obamacare Ad - Duration: 2 minutes, 6 seconds.

      • 1 year ago
      • 14,570 views
      A recent Obamcare ad targeted at young people has many Americans confused. Hey, cool kids in Colorado! Want to get laid AND help support affordable health care? Then sign up for Obamacare. Everybo...
    • Totally Biased: Anything to Say to a Black Guy - Youtube Extra - Duration: 5 minutes, 8 seconds.

      • 1 year ago
      • 31,223 views
      Earlier this year we aired a segment called "Anything to Say to a White Guy". Here's our follow up piece to those who said we would never produce "Anything to Say to a Black Guy".
    • Totally Biased: Interview With Dr. Yaba Blay - Duration: 6 minutes, 20 seconds.

      • 1 year ago
      • 14,385 views
      Kamau interviews professor, producer and publisher Dr. Yaba Blay. They discuss her book (1)ne Drop: Shifting the Lens on Race, black identity and her twitter love for the TV show Scandal!
    • Totally Biased: Guy Branum at the San Genarro Festival - Duration: 4 minutes, 41 seconds.

      • 1 year ago
      • 6,074 views
      Guy Branum heads to New York's San Genarro Festival to get opinions on what the official gay pride fest food should be! You'll never guess what everyone's favorite/obvious joke answer was! Here's a...
    • Totally Biased: Reverend Shannon Sharpe - Duration: 2 minutes, 19 seconds.

      • 1 year ago
      • 12,670 views
      Last Sunday, NFL correspondent Shannon Sharpe spoke out about Richie Incognito's racist harassment of his fellow team mates. It looks like someone sent Kamau an early christmas gift of righteous bl...
    • Totally Biased: Deceptive Dave Wilson - Duration: 2 minutes, 51 seconds.

      • 1 year ago
      • 6,412 views
      In an effort to win votes from the black community, candidate Dave Wilson mislead many into thinking he was black via deceptive campaign ads. Not to be outdone, Kamau has created his own promo ad ...
    • Totally Biased: Kamau Interviews Kathleen Hanna - Duration: 8 minutes, 1 second.

      • 1 year ago
      • 71,857 views
      Kamau interviews rockstar and feminist icon Kathleen Hanna! They discuss a new documentary about her work with Riot Grrrl, advice for up and coming bands and why she's basically the coolest person ...
    • Totally Biased: Craig Cobb's DNA Test - Duration: 114 seconds.

      • 1 year ago
      • 18,675 views
      In an ironic turn of events, White Supremacist Craig Cobb recently found out through DNA testing that he's only 86% European in descent. The other 14%? Tune in to find out!
    • Totally Biased: Guy Branum's No More Mr. Nice Gay - Ender's Game - Duration: 3 minutes, 21 seconds.

      • 1 year ago
      • 30,386 views
      In this edition of No More Mr. Nice Gay, Guy explains why he isn't going to see the film adaption of Orson Scott Card's Ender's Game. Mr. Card, Guy knows you're homophobic, but he's not boycotting ...
    • Totally Biased: Interview with Baratunde Thurston - Duration: 5 minutes, 38 seconds.

      • 1 year ago
      • 6,349 views
      Kamau interviews comedian, author and supreme tech-geek Baratunde Thurston. They discuss his crazy trip to Dublin, his work with the White House and his expert take on the Obamacare website glitches!
    This item has been hidden
  • Recent activities Play

    This item has been hidden
to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...