Welcome to the Sparrow Studioz Longarm Rental Program! In this video you will learn the step by step process we've used to teach hundreds of quilters how to quickly become confident on a longarm quilting machine. This longarm quilting video is designed for our Pop-up Longarm Rental attendees. Sparrow Studioz (The APQS Canada Store) invented the Pop-Up Longarm Rental Program! We rent a spacious conference room in a hotel near you and invite you to come out and spend 1, 2 or 3 days finishing your own quilts on our top-of-the-line longarm quilting machines. Our expert coaching is sure to have you confidently stitching on your very first quilt! Coming Soon to cities all over Canada! Nominate your city today! www.sparrowstudioz.com (780)463-4242
In this video you will learn how to...
1. Prepare your quilt top, batting and backing to be longarm quilted.
2. Load a quilt on a longarm.
3. Load a pantograph design
4. Place and Line-up your pantograph
5. Pull up your bobbin thread
6. Start and stop stitching
7. Follow the pantograph design with a laser light
8. Advance your quilt
9. Nestle your pantograph design