Skills: • Expert working knowledge of microphones, speakers, LCD/plasma displays • Tandberg Video Conferencing • Polycom Video Conferencing • Trouble shoot video streaming network • Repair and enhance Recorded video for clients • Load to servers Live stream web casts for clients • Produce Medical Training videos • Audio recording and production • Video recording and production • Post production enhancement • Chromakey / Green Screen Capable Video Transfer and Compilation • Ability to juggle multiple projects, and priorities under pressure • Ability to read and utilize blue prints
Objective To secure a career working in a challenging technology based position that will use and challenge all of my computer skills and experience. My out of the box thinking and passion for the field will surly help me to thrive in this field.
Career Overview Passionate and creative Audio Video Operations Specialist with hands on experience in software and hardware installations, configurations, and maintenance. Responsible for providing end user support and software, hardware, and network assistance.. Ability to track and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution. With my skill set and proven track record, combined with my enthusiasm and multi-tasking skills, I will surely be an asset to any company.
Qualifications • Proficiency in hardware • Software and/or operating systems environments • Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products • Technical help desk experience • Strong analytical skills • Ability to multi-task • Database servers • Excellent problem solving skills • Strong collaborative skills • Customer needs assessment • Ability to work in a team environment. • Communication skills • Analytical ability • Detail oriented • Ability to work independently • Ability to work in a high-pressure environment • Local remoter systems support • Network asset management • Project management • Optimizing and performance tuning • Knowledge of streaming video platforms
Accomplishments Troubleshooting & Diagnosing
• Troubleshoot and resolve tickets related to technical difficulties with hardware, software, and the network.
• Diagnose problems and fully support (install, troubleshoot, configure and repair) a variety of internal and third party applications for client workstations and servers in both desktop and laptop systems.
• Remote desktop connection and PC anywhere utilization to access clients remotely.
Leadership, Management & Quality Assurance
• Senior tech support specialist for Nuance Speech Recognition Software (formally known as Dragon Systems)
• Team leader in high volume call center (400+/day)
• As IT manager transformed a 2 PC car dealership to a fully networked Internet presence
• Voted first President of American Automakers Internet Sales Council.
• Executive producer 2009 Boston Emmy Awards On-line stream
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Master Suite, Various Audio and Video software and hardware
• Knowledgeable in software and hardware environments
• Comfortable in both PC and Mac platforms
Anthony Savarese 508-469-0033 Tonysavarese1@gmail.com 74 Everard Street Worcester, MA. 01605