www.parliament.scot - The Scottish Parliament - First Minister's Questions
Ruth Davidson S5F-00866
1. To ask the First Minister what engagements she has planned for the rest of the day.
Kezia Dugdale S5F-00872
2. To ask the First Minister what engagements she has planned for the rest of the week.
Patrick Harvie S5F-00869
3. To ask the First Minister when the Cabinet will next meet.
Stuart McMillan S5F-00890
4. To ask the First Minister what legislation is in place to deal with drug-driving.
Finlay Carson S5F-00874
5. To ask the First Minister what steps the Scottish Government is taking to reduce the number of delayed discharges from hospitals.
Monica Lennon S5F-00882
6. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to recent NSPCC figures, which show that thousands of children with serious mental health problems turned to Childline last year.
Read the full transcript of First Minister's Question Time in the Scottish Parliament Official Report: http://goo.gl/FJk26R
Published by the Scottish Parliament Corporate Body.
www.parliament.scot // We do not facilitate discussions on our YouTube page but encourage you to share and comment on our videos on your own channels. // If you would like to join in our conversations please follow @ScotParl on Twitter or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/scottishparliament