This is the recording of our first live XMPP Academy.
Here are the questions covered:
1. ejabberd SaaS architecture questions
- What is the best way to archive user messages if we do not want to sync data from user device?
- Why does ejabberd SaaS not use async mechanisms for archiving messages to customer back-end server?
- Mobile XMPP support: Explain standby, push and detached modes.
2. XMPP / ejabberd questions
- How does ejabberd internally store messages which are not yet delivered?
- How are privacy lists managed in ejabberd?
- What is on the ejabberd roadmap ? (hint: OAuth)