This is a short jam on the new horstronic. TR-505 mkII!
It's a circuit bent Roland TR-505 in a handcrafted wooden case with aluminium panels.
The features are:
- Individual Pitch (switchable between original/individual clocks) and Volume for all 8 drum tracks
- Global Pitch (1 Octave up and down)
- 28 points patchbay (8 of them are wired to the individual pitch clocks)
- 3 LEDs which can be wired between the points of the patchbay for bend variations
- 8 sequencer glitch buttons for rythm variations
- 4 synth tones with volume pots, triggered by the drums
- Distortion and feedback pots
I'm not building these anymore. I had a good time with circuit bending, but I'm now concentrating on building eurorack modules.
Check out my facebook fanpage!https://www.facebook.com/ho...