►See all new Parallels Desktop 13 features: https://goo.gl/4reLRd
What's New in Parallels Desktop for Mac 13
➔Faster File Transfer
➔Optimized for macOS High Sierra
➔Enhanced Retina Support
➔Picture-in-Picture new view mode
➔Customize Touch Bar for Windows Applications
➔If you don't have Windows, Parallels Desktop can help you download and install Windows 10
➔Improved support for Zorin OS, Elementary OS, Kali Linux, and Manjaro Linux guest operating systems
• Working with Windows files from macOS® is up to 20% faster if the virtual machine is on a solid-state drive (SSD) and up to 40% faster if on a rotational hard drive (HDD).
• Working with Windows files from Windows is up to 50% faster if the virtual machine is on a rotational hard drive (HDD).
• Working with files on a Thunderbolt™ SSD storage connected to Windows is up to 100% faster.
• Working with files on a USB 3.0 storage connected to Windows is up to 40% faster.
• Creating a virtual machine snapshot is up to 50% faster.
►New to Parallels Desktop for Mac? Check out this video : https://youtu.be/AKqQUy-8c1M
►Or learn more here : https://goo.gl/tN8DZ8