Nov 24, 2016 – OneCNC is now shipping OneCNCXR7
Significant developments in CAD and CAM functionality are included in the latest release of OneCNC CAD-CAM, give users additional speed and quality throughout their design and machining processes.
OneCNC updates in OneCNCXR7 are focusing on the user experience and adding enhancements to allow customers to speed up their design and manufacturing process.
Examples of these include:
• New Open Drawing Screen to allow users to work full screen or semi-full screen view.
• New enhanced methods of documenting drawings with dimensions tolerances and texts.
• New tool path methods including the ability to custom select pocket entry points.
• New Drawing Screen displaying Unicode texts and fonts in full WYSIWYG environment
• New and enhanced toolpath calculation speeds incorporating Active Cut Technology
• New Feed Control for milling feeds to allow optimisation of feed speeds
• New Smart Select for CAD database items allowing for easy removal of duplicate entities