Just in time for summer, this Tie Dye DIY video will give ya'll some mega inspo for your summer outfits!!! Festivals are coming up very very soon so grab a sachet of Dylon, some old hair bands or rubber bands and some washed out old clothes and get tie dying ASAP girls and boys!!!!!
What you'll need:
- Old or new white (or lightly coloured) clothing
- Hair bands OR rubber bands
- Dylon Sachet Dye
- Salt (Dylon's own or table salt)
- Washing machine and/OR sink/bath/bowel
- Friend?? Mum?? Dad?? Nan?? (Helper?!)
What to do:
- Tie up ya clothes in a pattern you want
- Dampen the tied up clothes
- Pour dye into drum of washing machine OR bath etc..
- Turn on washing machine or follow instructions on packet if you're doing it in a bath etc...
- Ensure clothing is spun or ringed out, so not dripping wet
- Untie the clothes, if you're happy with the results STOP, if not, carry on/repeat with different coloured dye!!
- REMEMBER TO DO AN EMPTY WASH LOAD (NOTHING IN IT) WITH JUST BLEACH SO THAT YOU DON'T DYE ANY OF YOU'RE WASHING IN THE FUTURE!!! (If you're using a washing machine)
TAH-DAH! Beautiful tie-dyed clothes, ready for summer, festivals or just as pyjamas! Well done, you are now a hipster. TAG ME IN YOUR PICS IF YOU DO THIS XOXO
Want more of Mollie? - Follow all of my official pages!
FACEBOOK PAGE: www.facebook.com/theperksofmolliequirk
Make sure you SUBSCRIBE to my Channel and also follow me on any of my other social media platforms. I'm always here for you if you need a chat or advice; I'm just a DM away! Don't hesitate to contact me as I love hearing from you ALL!