- In this video I demonstrate 4 essential chords which every beginner guitarist who is struggling with pressing and changing chords should learn.
These 4 chords were chosen specifically because they are easier for beginners to change between quickly, and are easier to press firmly.
These 4 chords are also perfect for playing a wide range of different songs, which is demonstrated in the video as well.
The chords used are G Major, Dsus4, Em7 and Cadd9, and these are what I call the Training Wheel Chords for Strumming. Follow the links below for detailed examples of how to play these chords.
G Major : http://learnguitarfasttips....
In the video I demonstrate the chords as I go through parts of 16 songs. The songs which are demonstrated in the video are:
1. Let Her Go - Passenger
2. I see Fire - Ed Sheeran
3. Roar - Katy Perry
4. Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus
5. Ho Hey - The Lumineers
6. Forever Young - Alphaville
7. Hey Soul Sister - Train
8. With or Without You -- U2
9. Don't Stop Believing - Journey
10. I'm Yours -- Jason Mraz
11. She Will Be Loved -- Maroon 5
12. Collide -- Howie Day
13. Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye
14. Falling Slowly - Glen Hansard
15. Fireflies -- Owl City
16. Wake Me Up When September Ends -- Green Day
For more in depth song tutorials that can use the the 4 Training Wheel Chords for strumming, check out the song tutorials that are available on the website.
BEGINNER SONG TUTORIALS : http://learnguitarfasttips....
For song tutorials in the G Key, play Dsus4 to replace D, Cadd9 to replace C and Em7 to replace Em.