This should definitely be my most interesting Nuzlocke yet.
PLEASE BE SURE TO LIKE THIS VIDEO AND ANSWER THE QUESTION OF THE DAY!!
New videos every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
1) If a Pokemon faints, it is considered dead and must be released
2) All Pokemon must be nicknamed
3) You can only catch the FIRST encounter in each new route
3b) If your first encounter is one you have caught (or from a line you currently have) you may skip it
3c) Static encounters and gift Pokemon count as separate encounters regardless of what route/town they are in
4) No backup Pokemon in the PC or daycare. You can only catch as many Pokemon as you can fit on your party. If you run into an encounter and have a full party, that encounter is treated as a failed capture. If you choose, you can capture that Pokemon but only if there is one (or more) fainted Pokemon on your party. You may sacrifice a party member to have an opportunity to catch that Pokemon.
5) No in-battle healing. The only exception is if your opponent has healing items in their inventory. In that case, you may use the same amount and same kind of items as they do.
6) Only 1 legendary on the team
Pokemon Randomizer - http://pokehacks.dabomstew....
-All encounters randomized
-Static encounters randomized: regular Pokemon switched with regulars, legendaries with legendaries
-All held items randomized
-All gift/trade Pokemon randomized (including the starters)
-Trainer classes/names randomized
-Legendaries will be mixed in
-Trainer Pokemon randomized (including Gym leaders)
-Field items randomized
-No trade/time evolutions - will evolve with a level up
-Moves updated to gen 6 (minus Fairy typing)
Follow me on Twitter for updates! @jellybeansniper
Check out jellybeansniper.net for even more content!
JBSR Plays It! logo by Eric Merritt of http://www.crowncorvus.com
Intro theme "Songs That Make Her Sleep" by At The Hour (http://www.myspace.com/atth...