Today, on the 6th of January, it's exactly one year ago since our first ever speedpaint video was released! We decided to recreate that drawing in this video :)
Special thanks to everybody who supported us during this fantastic first year! Both of us can't wait to see what 2014 will bring ;D
Made using Gimp.
Artwork by Rame, video produced by vidm96.
The final picture!
(realistic-ish version) http://helloimrame.devianta...
(Minecraft version) http://helloimrame.devianta...
1. The outtro screen of this video is our 3rd outtro screen so far.
2. The average time it takes to make one of these drawings is about 5 hours.
3. The average time it takes to edit one of these speedpaints is about 1 1/2 hours.
4. We transfer all of the raw screen recordings with a usb flash drive called the stig.
5. Rame hates to recordes V-logs.
6. Rame and vidm96 know each other for over 10 years now.
8. Vidm96 does all of the uploading but Rame (mostly) writes the descriptions and makes the thumbnails.
9. We appreciate you reading these facts!
10. Vidm96 has run out of facts to type here by now.
MODERATELY FUN FACT:
- Rame has just found out vidm96 wrote fun facts. OF FUN
Thanks to halleck for the record scratch sound.
Dance of the Pixies (Machinimasound.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons CC-BY 3.0 Unported License | https://machinimasound.com/...
Funk Game Loop Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)