The Bank Heist DLC in Thief 4 has you break into a heavily guarded bank to steal the Star of Audale, a very valuable necklace from a recently deceased noble. Along the way, I decide to clean the entire bank of all its valuables while also completing all the optional challenges.
"The Suicide Mission" of Mass Effect 2 on the PC. All team members, including Shepard, survive.
TO ENSURE THAT ALL CREW MEMBERS SURVIVE:
1) Don't do the quest that has you acquire the Collector IFF until you are absolutely ready to take on the final mission. That mean you must accomplish the following...
2) Purchase ALL combat-related Normandy ship upgrades (such as improvements to the main gun and hull; but no the mineral scanner, etc)
3) Complete ALL team member loyalty quests
4) When your crew mates are abducted by the collectors, IMMEDIATELY go through the Omega Relay.
5) When given the choice, choose the following VENT DUCT - Tali or Legion SQUAD LEADER A - Jacob SQUAD LEADER B - Miranda BIOTIC BARRIER - Samara or Jack WHO TO LEAVE BEHIND TO WATCH THE DOOR - No one. Ignore it. PERSON TO ESCORT SURVIVORS - Jacob
ABOUT THE WEAPONS USED IN THIS MISSION:
ASSAULT RIFLE - M-76 Revenant; obtained in the quest where you board the dead Reaper vessel.
GRENADE LAUNCHER - M-920 Cain; obtained with tech research. To unlock the Cain, you need to have 3 Heavy Weapon Ammo upgrades.
SNIPER RIFLE - M-97 Viper Sniper Rifle (Shepard); obtained in the mission where you recruit Thane. M-98 Widow Anti-Material Rifle (Legion); available to research when you ask Legion for possible upgrade ideas.