Colorations® White School Glue Slime--http://bit.ly/2uidgUw
An Activity for Preschoolers:
Making your own slime is fun and easy. Only 4 ingredients, quick to make, with no borax! Adult supervision required.
Before You Begin:
Gather the ingredients along with a small bowl, measuring cups and spoons. If you are working with younger children, you might want to help them pre-measure the ingredients.
Fun activity for kids, sensory activity, learning to measure, exploring cause and effect. Squish it, stretch it and mold it.
It’s also fun to add other materials to the slime for more texture and expanded sensory play. Consider adding beads, sequins, colored rice and more! Try cutting the slime with scissors or cookie cutters! Slime can be stored in a sealable bag for up to one day, but it is best used within 4-6 hours of making it.
Let's Get Started!
1) Pour 1/2 cup Colorations® Washable Clear Glue into a bowl.
2) Add 1/2 tablespoon of baking soda and stir completely into the glue.
3) Stir in a few drops of Colorations® Liquid Watercolor in the desired color.
4) Add 1-1/4 tablespoon of contact lens solution.
5) Mix with a spoon until slime starts to harden.
6) Mix in 1/2 teaspoon of glitter in desired color.
7) If needed, add another 1/4 tablespoon of contact lens solution to make slime less sticky.
8) Remove the slime from the bowl and knead it with your hands.
9) Have fun experimenting with squishing, squeezing, and pulling the slime!