Ride along with Dirty Rallysport, the overall winners of the 2014 Sandblast Rally, based in Cheraw, South Carolina. This is the second time that the duo of Eric Wages (driver) and Sarah Montplaisir (codriver) have taken an overall win at an event, and this is the first time that a resident of the State of South Carolina has won the event in the state! The team won by nearly a 2-minute gap showing the incredible strength of the team, the car, and the sponsors.
The sponsors of the team's 2014 season are:
* Innovative Tuning (Buffalo, NY) providing engine management and complete systems support
* KNS Brakes (Cary, NC) providing braking systems and wear analysis
* Exhale Performance (Lewiston, ME) providing pre-event and at-event race services
* Triple Caution (Dedham, ME) providing suspension rebuild and machining service
* Rallytools (Goose Creek, SC) providing logistics and planning support software and services.