PROPER INSTRUCTIONS IN THE DESCRIPTION!
Hello lovely people! I know I haven't make sketch videos since FOREVER, but I was, and still very busy with college work :( but in my spare times, I have been preparing my cosplay for the 23rd of May, which is when i'm going to Comic-con! YAYYAYAYAYASAIHDHAHOHEDO
Unfortunately, this may not be in my cosplay this year but maybe upcoming cosplays! or even your own. Furtunately, There will be some videos coming up but they will not be sketches but boring cosplay stuff, but I hope you guys still enjoy it!
Stuff you will need:
Water+ container to withhold water
Whisk/fork- it will be longer to get rid of the clumps though, if you are using a fork...Unless you have a Bionic hand
(Knife, to kill zombies)
Cocoa powder/chocolate mix drink, as I said in the video XD
Plain flour or Corn flour
Blue and/ red food colouring
1. Scoop dry ingredients into a bowl. Start of with a ratio of 1:2 of flour to cocoa powder, you could adjust this ratio to your liking, if its not your desired flavour in the end
2. Mix dry ingredients
3. Add small amounts of water to reduce clumping
4. Taste the batter
5. Add syrup. Measuremnt is not needed here, as taste is subjective to your liking
7. Add the red food colouring. Blue food colour also helps with the deep colour, but of course its just an option
10. Put on top of face and mouth
Of course this is recipe is adjustable to your liking, because hey it's your *fake* blood, YOU DO WHATEVER YOU WANT MAN!
If batter is too watery for you, add more of the dry ingredients, and if its too thick, add more water = SCIENCE BITCH!... maybe
background music: Carefree
Scary music: Anamalie
Cute music: http://www.bensound.com/roy...
Thank you guys for watching and hope you guys are having a great week ^_^