What is the IS?
223 pages of brutal truths.
• No really, actually, authentically live your life as art?
• Is engineering failure effective? Fun? Interesting? Profitable?
• What is: Severe Comedy? Does it hurt?
• How can you eliminate hope? Isn't hope a kind of fear?
• What happens if you live your life as art?
Here is a guy who crashed his Showboat into his grandstand while wielding his street cred like a +5 sword against the idea that a show has to be fiction. It doesn't. A show can be real. Should be real. Has to be real if it's any good. He turned writing a book into a show.