In this episode, Batman totally pwns a roomful of SWAT Officers, 9 of which are armed.
You can tell that the game wants you to avoid confrontation at this point, but I saw this as a challenge to overcome!
I will be playing at the hardest difficulty available from the start, which is 'hard'.
Platform = PC
OS = Windows 7 64 Bit
CPU = AMD AMD FX 8350 Black Edition ( Core Frequency 8 x 4.00GHz)
GPU = AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB
RAM = 16GB Corsair 1866mhz Vengeance
Voice commentary via AT&T Natural Voices software.
Gameplay footage captured via FRAPs.
Edited via Corel Videostudio X6.
Why the text to speech program? Four reasons:
1. Originally my mic wasn't working (motherboard connection problem).
2. I also wished to remain anonymous (what with uploading copyrighted material and all).
3. This method proved to be more convenient
4. It sounds more professional, like those voiceovers in documentaries. Sure it also sounds unnatural sometimes, but it is still the clearest, most human sounding voice out there at the moment.
5. I am currently in a noisy environment where it is sometimes impossible to record a voice commentary without interruptions. So even if I do decide to use my own voice, it will not be anytime soon.