BESSEY Self-adjusting toggle clamps STC
Even more flexible clamping up to 5-times faster
1. Uncompromisingly versatile
One size of the BESSEY quick clamp replaces multiple competitor sizes simultaneously.
- due to an extremely large clamping range, thanks to the patented mechanism
2. Powerful and gentle
Even sensitive work pieces, e.g. with veneered or varnished surfaces, can begently clamped.
- due to moving pressure plate with removable protective cap
- due to clamping force regulation via adjustment screw in the joint
3. Ready to go – the first time and for quick set-up during work piece changes
BESSEY STC quick clamps adapt to work pieces of varying thickness – without manual setting of the spindle and, with practically the same clamping force.
- due to an automatic clamping width range
ERDI Shape and straight cutting snips D39ASS
Low-fatigue continuous cutting
1. Frictionless robust
The D39ASS Ideal snips are therefore particularly smooth running and extremely wear-resistant.
- due to sintered steel insert in the joint area
- due to permanent threaded connection of the joint area with stable stud bolt
- due to stainless steel panel over the joint for protecting the spring beneath
2. Perfect cornering
They enable high-precision cutting of curves, also in the tightest of radii and with less risk of scratching the sheet.
- due to extremely compact cutter head with partially sunken threaded head connection
3. Effort-saving, easy to use
Right and left-handed users can lock and unlock the snips with ease, without a change in grip.
- due to central positioning of the latch on the top handle