Baharash Architecture were tasked by UAE-based Eco Resort Group to design the World’s Greenest Eco Resort in Liwa, the southern region of UAE. Some of the key features include:
- 157,000 square feet of solar panels which will provide all the energy needs.
- Water extracted from ground and used for the resort.
- Waste water is treated onsite and recycled for irrigation.
- The resort will also employ wildlife biologists and conservation staff.
- Other key features include a zero-emission zone and onsite waste management.
More details about the project can be found here: http://www.baharash.com/arc...