Get organized with this epic Paint Chip Calendar! If you love a good project, this DIY is for you. Shop for the supplies and earn cash back with the Blue Cash Everyday Card. Terms apply. Learn more at http://americanExpress.com/...
You’ll Need –
1 16" x 20" picture frame
31 to 35 paint chips
Dry erase marker
1. Select a minimum of 31 to 35 paint chips total.
2. Begin measuring out 2" x 2" squares on each paint chip with a ruler and marking them.
3. Cut out the 2-inch squares.
4. Remove the backing of your picture frame. You can recycle the white paper that came with the frame by using the back.
5. Begin arranging your paint chips in a gradient pattern on the paper and figure out the spacing you would like. We started the first paint chip 3” down from the top of the paper and 1 1/2” from the left of the paper. After that, we spaced each square 1/2” from each other.
6. Tape each paint chip to the paper.
7. Once finished, place it back in the picture frame and you can start writing out a calendar using a dry erase marker.
» Subscribe to the Amex YouTube Channel: http://po.st/om60ye
About: American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to charge and credit cards, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Get up close to the passionate lives of rising artists, a new wave of entrepreneurs, and everyday people. Join us for everyday inspiration on the official American Express YouTube channel.
More from American Express!
Paint Chip Calendar | Epic Everyday | American Express