I can't believe it's been over a year since I've posted a video. Thought I'd do a casual get read with me and chit chat about what beauty products I've been reaching for a lot, some new stuff in my stash and all that jazz. Enjoy!
- YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer
- Tarte Colored Clay CC Undereye Corrector in light/medium
- THREE Flawless Ethereal Fluid Foundation in 101 - applied with an Artis #7 Brush
- Shiseido Sheer and Perfect Compact Foundation (unsure of shade) - applied with Sephora + Hakuhodo Large Teardrop Pointed Powder Brush
- Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow - applied with Chikuhodo Cheek Brush/Wayne Goss Air Brush
- RMK Ingenious Powder Cheeks in #07 - applied with Wayne Goss Air Brush
- Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil in #4
- Colourpop Brow Boss Gel
- Milani Eye Primer
- Anastasia Master Palette By Mario (Lula (midtone matte brown), Paris (shimmery brown), Violetta (dark matte brown)
- L'Oreal Laquer Liner in Espresso
- L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Waterproof Mascara
- Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray - Oil Control
Twitter and Instagram: @KarYi12
Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.