Glide in your mouth restaurant style kesari for two with no artificial coloring. Amaze your spouse and family with this easy and decadent dessert. Also called as rava kesari, sooji kesari, sooji halwa. This video shows how to cook kesari without color. And how to add safron in kesari for coloring.
Detailed Recipe: http://www.surekhascookhous...
This recipe is purely for the foodies who are not calorie cautious but are taste cautious. Sheera , Kesari bhat, Sooji Halwa is one of most common sweet at every indian household.
1. Broken cashews are used because you can get crunchy bit on every bite. You could add other nuts as well.
2. Water must be boiling when you use it. This is very crucial.
3. You can add saffron directly to water or soak it.
4. If you forgot to soak the saffron just make it into a powder using a pestle and a motor and add it to the water.
5. Can be refrigerated for 5 days.