135

The Modern Resume, Interviews, Networking & The Hidden Job Market

This series to to help people understand that a resume is only one part of getting a job. A resume will only get you applying to 20% of the job out there. The remaining 80% of jobs are not posted and are filled through referrals and networking. The series provides you with ideas, tips and tricks on how to leverage and build your network to land a job.

In the spirit of micro learning I took my Modern Resume, Interviewing, Networking and Hidden Job Market Video series https://goo.gl/oVvmff and had them transcribed. I hope it’s a useful tool for people that don’t want to watch the series but prefer to skim and read the material. Here are the transcripts for all 4 videos https://goo.gl/xmEVgT People can also watch the video with captions now
This series to to help people understand that a resume is only one part of getting a job. A resume will only get you applying to 20% of the job out there. The remaining 80% of jobs are not posted and are filled through referrals and networking. Th...
Play all

Loading...

to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...